ClimbFit | Learn to Climb
ClimbFit is an adult climbing programme which uses a multi-pronged approach to Improve climbing and fitness.
There are currently 4 categories of ClimbFit Classes:
- ClimbFit Fundamental – Recommended for first timers and beginners.
- ClimbFit Movement – Great for regular and frequent climbers.
- ClimbFit Fitness – A specially curated group workout class designed for climbers! Get into the nitty gritty on specific muscle groups needed for climbing and learn to strengthen them to send your projects!
- ClimbFit Strength – Strength and conditioning session for climbers (assessment required).
ClimbFit Fundamental and Movement classes are climbing specific classes to improve one’s climbing techniques and movement abilities on highwall and boulders. Topics that are often covered and structured into our classes includes:
- Footwork & Hip Movement
- Twisting & Balance
- Finger Strength & Dynamic Movement
- Foot Tension & Static Movement
Class Venue: The Rock School @ Our Tampines Hub
More Details: Download ClimbFit E-Flyer
|$30 / class||$112 / 4 classes||$200 / 8 classes|
CLIMBFIT MEMBERS ARE FREE TO CHOOSE OVER A DIFFERENT COMBINATION OF CLASSES :
How is the ClimbFit classes schedule like?
ClimbFit Classes runs daily as follows:
Mondays: ClimbFit Movement, 7.30pm
Tuesdays: ClimbFit Movement, 7.30pm
Wednesday: ClimbFit Fundamental, 7.30pm
Thursdays: ClimbFit Movement, 7.30pm
Fridays: ClimbFit Fundamental, 7.30pm
Saturdays: ClimbFit Fundamental & Movement, 5.30pm
Sundays: ClimbFit Fundamental, 5.30pm
How do I purchase the Packages?
What do I need to bring along?
- Arrive 10 mins early for registration and waiver filling
- Bring along a pair of socks for hygiene purposes as climbing shoes will be provided. Alternatively, a pair of socks may be purchased at $1/pair.
What are the programme terms and conditions?
For detailed listing of the programme terms and conditions (T&Cs), kindly click over here
Customers are strongly encourage to read the entailed T&Cs before participating in the programme
Programme T&Cs is considered acknowledged once payment is made