What happens if I join the Waitlist?
If you didn’t manage to get the slot, it will automatically put you on the waitlist in sequence. Thus, when a slot is made available, you’ll be next in line to receive the slot! Similar to queueing up to try your luck over the counter, and being placed on the waitlist, this is just an online version! So don’t forget to turn on your in-app & phone notifications! Similarly if there is a change in plans, do remove yourself on the Waitlist to avoid being charged should you be automatically booked in when slots becomes available.
How do I receive notifications?
How to Turn on Notifications:
In-app: The Rock School App
1. Click on your Profile on the Top Left Corner of The Rock School App
2. Click on the Top Right Corner to Edit your profile
3. Scroll to the bottom of your Profile and Check the Marketing OPT-IN box
1. Go to your Phone Settings
2. Scroll to find Notifications
3. Scroll to find The Rock School app
4. Click on the Button to Allow Notifications and you’re done!
Can I edit my booking on the App?
Ops! Unfortunately, there is no way booking can be edited from the App. To make any changes, cancel the current booking and make a new booking. Do note that cancellation might subject to late cancellation fees. Read more about Late Cancellation Fees
How can I check my credits on the App?
Credits reflected on your profile is the consolidated number of credits across all class types presented in a general way.
To check your credits break down and validity:
- Click on profile (Top Left Corner)
- Click on “Credits“
Get Climbing With Our Latest
All-In-One Mobile App!
With close to 10,000 members, The Rock School App is the perfect digital bridge for convenient access to our products & services! Get instant updates delivered directly to your mobile device, and your slot-booking experience will be a breeze! Notifications range from announcements in line with SportSG advisories, reminders, promotions, competitive & Climbmunity events! Download yours now!
Step 2: Registration
- Profile Sign Up / Registration + Indemnity
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Step 3: Adding Child Account (Optional)
- Add Child Account(s) for young climber below the age of 13 years old
- Adding a Child Account or Profile makes it easier for parents/guardians to manage their children’s account. Including paying for classes, booking in sessions, etc.
- Please note that the Child Account will not be able to log in themselves and the parent/guardian must purchase memberships and book on behalf of the child.
- To toggle between accounts:
- Go to “Profile” – Top Left Corner
- Go to “Family Accounts”
Step 4: Saving Payment Mode
- Payment via the App is only by Credit Card
- Adding your Credit Card details as the payment method is required for bookings made on the App
- Do note that certain Credit Card might not be accepted, kindly use an alternative card.
- Managing Credit Card on the App:
- Go to “Profile” – Top Left Corner
- Go to “Payment”
- Add / Replace / Delete Credit Card
Step 5: Make Your Booking!
Booking under Classes:
- Gym Access & Entry
- Climbing Exploration
- Step Up Climbing Club
- ClimbFit Classes
- Development Team Training
Booking under Courses:
- SNCS Courses (Level 1 / 2)
- Seasonal Specials
- Holiday Programmes
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings made over the TRS Mobile App is subjected to our Terms and Conditions
- Read our detailed listing of the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
- Customers are strongly encourage to read the entailed T&Cs before bookings
- T&Cs is considered acknowledged once payment is made